Thursday, April 9, 2009

You Did It!!

Our second 40-Day Challenge has come to an end during Holy Week. We have had 80 straight days of reading the same scripture together, studying, asking what God is revealing, and praying. I hope and pray that this has been a beneficial spiritual discipline for you.

If you wish to continue on your own, you can find a variety of reading plans on-line. Simply google "Bible Reading Plans" and you will find many different sites and plans. Find something that will equip you to continue what God has already started in you.

If you get a chance, send me an email at cwhitehead@charteroakumc.org and let me know what this challenge has meant to you.

I am going to continue to post my thoughts on my daily reading on my personal blog. You can follow along at - http://chriswhitehead.blogspot.com/.

Thank you for taking up the challenge to read and study God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment